Deep Coaching Certification Program
A Transformative Nine-Month Advanced Training Program for Coaches and L&OD Professionals
This program is for those coaches and development professionals seeking a more powerful way to work with clients. It is a program that builds coaches’ capacity to bring out the best in their clients and also in themselves. Many innovative methodologies, tools and practices are provided for coaches and their clients to use in their personal, interpersonal and work lives.
The Deep Coaching Institute is a community of practitioners from human potential professions who embrace an Enneagram-Based approach to the Practice of Presence. Our programs promote more expansive states of being, thinking and acting for our students. Our inside-out process builds the capacity for living with greater joy, aliveness, wisdom, creativity, inner peace, clarity, and fulfillment. Using the ancient and emerging wisdom of the Enneagram we learn to uncover nuances about our and our clients’ innate capacities, gifts and beliefs. We learn strategies and interventions to unhook from identification with our small self, from the demands of the ego, and tap into our greater potential and our more expansive nature.
What to expect from this course:
- Learn How to use yourself as an instrument of change – by making “Internal coachin Moves” that shift the field between self and the client
- Gain a deeper understanding of Enneagram dynamics
- Learn a radically different approach to understanding personality
- Learn to work with the three centers of intelligence
- Learn a counter-intuitive approach to change: moving from CONSTRICTION to EXPANSION
- Learn how to quiet the INNER CRITIC
- Two residential retreats
- Weekly virtual meetings for coursework
- Weekly peer partnering assignments
- Occasional written course assignments
- Five months of supervised coaching fieldwork
- Mentoring support from a Deep Coaching graduate
- Certification can be completed in one year (Cohort Track) or over three years (Independent Track)
- Full certification yields 102 accreditation hours for ICF and IEA
KEY COURSE INFORMATION:
Dates &Times: TBD – Nine month program
Cost: $12,600 ($500 Deposit required to register)
Includes all instruction, materials, client ‘tool kits’, plus room and board at two week-long retreats
Inquiries: For inquiries, please send an email to email@example.com.