DCI Enneagram Learning Series
An Introduction to Deep Coaching: Experience Our Enneagram-Based Approach to Coaching for Transformational Change
Curious about Deep Coaching? Take a seven-week virtual dive into the heart of coaching. Get a taste of the wisdom within the Enneagram and experience the power of embodied coaching presence.
Join Diana Redmond and Marcia Hyatt for a virtual interactive course and learn how to coach by accessing the clients embodied intelligence. Learning will take place through exercises, practice, dialogue and demonstrations. This course provides coaches, and others in the growth professions, with remarkable insight into the inner experience of their clients and more importantly themselves. When we begin to understand what is beyond specific personality patterns, we see and coach to the magnificence of each person.
Through this live course you will:
- Be introduced to the Enneagram as a means of understanding human nature and for deepening your coaching practice
- Discover personal gifts and challenges relative to your coaching skills
- Develop compassion and appreciation for client’s and coach’s individual processes and perceptions
- Identify one or two specific actions that will enhance your professional practice
- Learn to coach using full embodied intelligence
This course is designed for people experienced in the growth professions including: executive coaches, life coaches, organizational consultants, therapists and spiritual directors.
Approved for 12 ICF CCE Units
KEY COURSE INFORMATION:
Dates &Times: Fridays, January 18 through March 1, 2019
Times: 8:30AM to 10:30AM PDT
Sessions:Seven two-hour virtual sessions. Each session includes two breakout groups. All sessions are recorded for later review.
Cost*: $265* thru 12/15/18. $295* 12/16/18 and beyond
Inquiries: For inquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Your program cost can be applied toward full tuition for the Deep Coaching Certification Program, Spring 2019 Cohort.