DCI ENNEAGRAM LEARNING SERIES
Object Relations and the Enneagram Part Two
INSTRUCTOR: Belinda Gore
DATES*: Thursdays from January 10 through January 31, 2019
TIMES*: 8:30 – 10:30AM PDT/11:30AM – 1:30PM EDT
*All sessions are virtual, last 2.0 hours, and are recorded for later review.
Approved for 8.0 ICF CCE Units.
PROGRAM COST: $250
Join Belinda Gore for a four-week advanced virtual course in Object Relations. Part Two offers an opportunity to extend your learning to include practical exercises for using the theory of Object Relations and the Enneagram to deepen and liberate relationships.
This four-session course will meet weekly on Thursdays with each session lasting two hours. Following are the key topics we will cover:
- Explaining an Object Relation pattern to clients in simple and understandable language.
- Learning to recognize when a pattern is activated.
- Teaching clients to hold the tension of the pattern – learning to ALLOW the activation without acting on it.
- Working with the disorientation that may occur when deeply embedded patterns diminish.
- Creating new ways to respond to others to support freedom and greater joy in life.
NOTE: If you have participated in an earlier version of Object Relations and the Enneagram Part Two, you will receive a 50% discount on the program cost when you enroll again. Belinda continues to develop new material for this course, making it worthwhile to participate in this course again.
Participation in Object Relations and the Enneagram Part One is a requirement for participation in this course.